Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 11 April 2010

The Tudors



So because Sam and I live in the middle of nowhere and because our TV choices are severely limited we've been renting a lot of TV on dvd. We got into We.eds and En.tourage while we've been here and we just started watching The T.udors. I LOVE this show! I think the main character looks a lot like my husband which is awesome because I get to drool over the Henry on TV and then I look to my left and what do you know I have my own real life version at my disposal! I think my husband is better looking but don't tell him I said that or he'll get a huge head! You be the judge:

I haven't fully figured out how to arrange the pictures to my liking. The pictures were supposed to be below the test. Help me out ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment