Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 5 April 2010

Just freakin shoot me already!

I need to be put out of my misery, seriously! What calls for two posts in one day you may ask? How about yet another pregnancy announcement. How many is that in the last two weeks? Three, that's right THREE!!!! This one hurts the worst. My new sister in law (also happens to be my best friend) met my husband's brother at our wedding and got pregnant less than a month later. They have a beautiful little girl that just turned one. She took her IUD out and surprise, surprise she's pregnant again two weeks later. She tells me after talking to me for over an hour and she's been holding on to this secret for a month. When she told me she was pregnant the first time I cried my ass off right in her face. I was scared for her (my brother in law wasn't as responsible then as he is now) and completely devastated for myself. This time I held it together for 20 minutes, congratulated her and her husband and tried to convince myself that I really was happy for her. As soon as I hung up on skype I burst into tears. I am happy for her if this is what she wants, but it hurts me so much. I have a pit in my chest of shear sadness. It astounds me how unfair this process is. How easy it is for them to accidentally get pregnant twice and how impossible it seems for me to ever conceive. I'm humiliated that I've spoken to them about our struggle. And even more humiliated to have to face them at the wedding coming up in June. I'll get through this, but right now it feels better just to let myself feel sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment