Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 8 April 2010

Clinging to hope...

I had my follie check this AM. I had a meeting yesterday at work around 2pm and worked at 7pm so I decided to stay on base instead of schlepping all the way back home and then back to base again. I got a run in before my meeting, went to my stupid (only 3 of us showed up) meeting, and then proceeded to work a 12 hour night shift. Ahhh, the joys of being active duty navy! My follie check was this morning. My doctor told me to stop by the clinic (downstairs from my unit - score!) after work so I could get home and get some sleep. He forgot about me! I waited an hour and he finally showed up. So now I'm cranky and sleep deprived and unhopeful, what a combo! So today is cycle day 15 and I usually ovulate day 18 or 19 on 100mg of clomid. I had two follies in my left ovary, but they were only 16 and 17mm. Hopefully they'll grow a little more in the next few days, but I'm not excited about these #'s. Last month on day 12 I had an 18 mm follie and ovulated on day 19. How long is this frickin cycle going to last? All I can do is breathe and attempt to remain calm. I just hate that I have to wait for the dreaded two week wait to even start!
Grow follies! Grow!
In other news, only 21 days until Amsterdam and Brussels! Which means 21 days until I see my good friend Amy. Can't wait to relax and drink some Belgian Beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment