Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 20 April 2010

7 Days Post Ovulation and Getting a Little Batty!

I am up early this morning and this week could not go any slower! I'm 7 days post ovulation right now and I have one more week to go, ughh! I am not getting my hopes up this month. My wonderful husband is convinced that this is our month. I'm trying to keep his expectations low, but it's not working. He even told his mom that he thinks this is the month, we haven't really opened up too much to his side of the family about our struggles. I haven't been crying as much this week about all my pregnant friends. However, I still notice that they are both continuously complaining and talking about their pregnancies. Neither one has once said that they were happy to be pregnant. They may be trying to preserve my feelings but I see them both as truly ungrateful. Maybe all of their complaints are some way of trying to make me feel better, like they are trying to remind me that it's miserable being pregnant. Let me just remind them...NOT HELPFUL!

I've been keeping busy with school and planning our upcoming trip. I baked some delicious Rosemary Bread yesterday. I've been running again which is good. Life is good overall and I need to remind myself of that more.
I also now have 2 followers which is exciting for me! Thanks ladies! If anyone ever has any comments bring them on please. I love reading infertility and success after infertility blogs and these ladies have helped me through a lot of dark days. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment