Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 3 March 2011

1 week in and I'm going nutso!

Today is 7dpo. I'm going bat shit crazy! I've been feeling really hopeful this cycle and I just want it to be late enough for me to test....but it's not. SIGH. I'm hanging in there though. I am a little worried about the timing of everything. This might be a little TMI but....I had fertile CM the 2 days before and the day of my +opk, we did the deed all those days. Then the day after I was dry as a bone and fell asleep early so we did nothing. Isn't that the important day? The day after the +opk. I feel like I've tried it all ways: days before, day of, days after, all days, no days. Anyway I've done it it never frickin works! Who knows.
I've been so worn out this week too. I've been running a lot, everyday almost. It feels great but when I get home I want to eat and then hit the bed. I'm starting with a personal trainer next week. I figure my life is full of irony. What's more ironic than paying $400 for a trainer and then finding out a week later you're pregnant? I wouldn't be upset...I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment