Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Over Acheiver

There go my ovaries again, showing off and stuff. I had one 17x20 on the right and one 18x22 on the left. WTF!!! Letrozole isn't supposed to have a risk of multiples! I'm riding high on my hopeful and optimistic ultrasound. This is the good part of the month, the time when anything could happen. When I start thinking, "Why not me?" Best part of the day was that 20 minutes after my appt. my wonderful husband called to ask "How did that thing go?" He doesn't show it much but he cares :) I was happy to tell him the good news and he promptly said "That's great, but don't get your hopes up." He's protecting me. Send some good vibes my way....only three chances left after this cycle and then I'm benched, FOR A YEAR! It's now or never right?

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC FOLLIES!!!!!!!!!

    Wishing you tons and tons of good luck. You've got two great eggies in there, I'm over the moon hopeful at least one of them is your little baby. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Egg, those are two perfectly ripe follies just waiting to become your baby(ies)!! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete