Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 17 March 2011

Attitudinal

When ever I get snippy with Sam, he always says "Stop being attitudinal!" I don't even know if it is a real word but it always makes me laugh. I've been feeling awfully attitudinal lately. Things are just setting me off, making me upset. I'm trying to brush it off but I think the reality of our situation is really starting to irk me. I hate that we have no options. I hate that we have 3 chances left and then no fricking options. I feel so desperate, like I would try anything if it would give me a better chance of getting pregnant. I'm even going to try the mucinex thing this month. Am I crazy? I just feel like I'm so limited in every other area that I will do anything that I physically can do to try and increase my chances of having a family. I'm seriously that desperate....

I'm also avoiding my pregnant friend at work. She heard that I had been quilting and asked the girl that I learned from if she could join us to make a baby quilt. I felt completely deflated. I can't do that with her. I don't want to watch her make a quilt for her baby. It's torturous. Am I evil? I just know that seeing baby things (blankets, onsies, little socks, boppies) they all disturb a terribly emotional place inside of me. They unleash the flood of tears and pain that I am trying so hard to ignore. I don't want anyone to know this pain that I carry around. I don't want anyone to see me falling apart. And I definitely don't want to be "that girl". You know the one that everyone is sick of, the one that fixates on what she can't have (marriage, better job, kids). I don't need their pity and I don't want it. I should probably just suck it up like I do when I have to go to baby showers, but I don't want to put myself in a situation where I know I'll fall apart.

I am cycle day 7 today. I'm taking my letrozole, I had a day 4 u/s (no cysts) and now I wait until next friday for my next u/s. Hopefully this cycle will work. Hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. No, you are not evil, you are NORMAL! I hope you can keep this wonderful hobby you've developed for yourself and that the preggo doesn't bring pain or discomfort into something that makes you so happy. Please look out for yourself on this one!

    I'm praying so FREAKING HARD that the letrozole gives you beautiful follies and that hubs swimmers find them this month and that it WORKS. You have every reason to feel hopeful. I am so hopeful FOR you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete