Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 6 March 2011

Giving up on this cycle.

I've given up, officially on this cycle. Peed on a stick yesterday and today BFN both times. I knew it. This drug will probably not work. I need more help, I need IVF or IUI or something. It's soooooo frustrating because I'm so hopeful in the beginning of the cycle and so hurt and cynical by the end of the cycle. I guess I'll just be waiting until Wed or Thursday when I will finally get my stupid period. This sucks. I just wish so badly that I could experience that moment where that stupid test would show anything but that sad one lonely control line.
I was attacked yesterday with another fa.cebook pregnancy announcement. Ugggghhhh! It just happens so easily for some people, and it makes me crazy jealous. I hate feeling like this.
In other news, I finished piecing together most of my quilt. All I have left to do is the binding and the backing and then the actual quilting part. It looks awesome, I'm excited to have quilting as something to distract me. This week will be stressful because I work in patient safety and it is patient safety awareness week. I have stuff planned at work all week including a training for all the hospital staff where I have to teach a power point presentation. I am so nervous! I've been thinking about it all week. I hate talking in front of people, but I have to do this. Once this is over I'm going to relax and regroup and start thinking about other stuff besides patient safety and my infertility. I must get out of this slump. I feels so bad about myself. I feel like a huge let down to everyone....Sam, my mom, his mom, myself. I just need some good news in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment