Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Cycle Day 2

When is this shit gonna be over? Seriously! I'm cycle day 2, yet another bust of a cycle, yet another tear shed. I start my letrozole tomorrow. So I can be disappointed again in another 30 days. At least it's something to make the time pass, right? I feel so close to just screaming out loud "I CANNOT HAVE CHILDREN". I'm sick of people asking me if I'm pregnant or if we're going to have kids. I'm sick of hating every pregnant woman I see. I'm sick of wondering if they "deserve" this pregnancy. I'm sick of people telling me I should be grateful for what I have. I'm not grateful. I'm feeling rather ungrateful. I'm feeling downright resentful.
I'm just a big ole ball of negativity today folks, so sorry! I had a fantastic time in Germany. The Packers won the superbowl (GO PACK! I'm from Wisconsin). I just finished my homework for the week. I'm caught up at work. I should be feeling good....but I don't. I feel sad, empty, like a big fat failure. If someone has a reason to smile please tell me so I can join in :(

No comments:

Post a Comment