Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 31 July 2010

Defeat!?!?

The last few days have sucked. I'm afraid to even say that because it can always get worse and it usually does. I'm in an especially foul mood because I was trying to take a certification exam for work. I was supposed to go to Spain with a friend for 4 days during which time we would take our test. I made a mistake on my application and the company will not help me and is keeping most of the fees I submitted. I'm out $215!!! And I don't get to go to Spain for the test. And they may not let all the other people who submitted applications for the test, take the test because without me there aren't enough candidates. I feel like a total JERK!!! The company doesn't have a customer service line and all questions and complaints are filtered through email, which sucks! So now I'm stressed about that.
Then...I went in for my U/S yesterday. No +opk's yet and I'm on cycle day 17 today. My dr. "thinks" its a follicle but said it may be a biforkated cyst. So I have to just wait and see if I ovulate and still try just in case to time intercourse. If I get my period, he wants to do a cycle day 3 U/S to make sure it is gone. More waiting... I knew the six rounds of clomid I've done wasn't good for me. When I told Sam about the possible cyst he got upset for the first time. He doesn't want my OB managing my infertility treatments anymore. He thinks he isn't qualified enough, and he's probably right. However, we have so little options. And Sam seems so resistant to going out in town to the Italian RE. Maybe this will open his mind a little.
I'm just going to try and relax. Let go of all the crap I can't change. I hope it takes away this awful mood I've been in.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! That sucks! Thinking of you, and hoping things get better.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete