Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 15 July 2010

This sucks!

So I knew it was a long shot, and the 4 times I POAS this week should have got me ready for it. But I still had tears in my eyes when I got my period this morning. I just was so hoping it would be my turn. But alas, not my turn....again. I'm trying to look forward but it is so hard to be continually stuck in the same childless position. I loathe fa.cebook and the complaining posts of all my friends regarding their children and pregnancies. It's literally painful!
I spoke with my Dr today and looks like our only choice is more clomid at this point. He thinks because I was responding "so well" that it is our best option. I am stuck with this because we are in Italy and our hospital is so small. Any IUI's, injectible cycles, or IVF will be out of pocket and out in town. Our only bonus is that IVF is cheaper here with the same success rates, only about $7000! But still, the fact that I would have to pay for my own child, it just doesn't sit well with me. Who knows where we'll be a year from now?
I'm going to keep myself busy with school, a certification test I have to take coming up, and planning our next European adventure. I'm thinking Spain :) We also have an old school party to go to tomorrow night. I have a huge afro to wear and a hideous 70's dress. I'm hoping it will keep my mind off things.

No comments:

Post a Comment