Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 23 May 2010

Murder of a Millionaire...

I spent the weekend in a remote sicilian town at a winery playing one of those murder mystery games. What a blast! I admit I was a skeptic but it was so much fun. And I actually guessed who the murder was-BONUS! We laid by the pool during the day and spent today by the beach. We had an amazing sicilian meal and spent time with some great people. And the wine, oh the wine! Don't judge me please...I did indulge in several glasses of wine. I live in Italy and if I don't ever drink the wine because I'm always trying to have a baby, I know I'll never forgive myself. Of course once I'm pregnant I will no longer partake, but three years have passed and there was a decent amount of drinking going on throughout that time that I would have missed out on (there are also a few hangovers I wish I had missed out on!) I bought 6 bottles of wine and it would be my luck that I wouldn't be able to drink them...because dare I say it hopefully I am currently pregnant. I try and trick myself with things like that, like even if it's another BFN at least I'll have something to look forward to even if it's just wine.
I'm doing okay though this 2ww. It definitely is not going by quickly. I've been having sharp pains in my abdomen on the right side when I stand up. I'm definitely a little crampy, and the nips are not getting any less tender. Who knows though, my mind has played many tricks on me before. I'm trying to be hopeful but again truthfully I have a lot to look forward to and it would be pitiful for me to focus on another failure. I'm heading back to the states for two weeks. I'm going to see my best friends, my mom, I have two wedding to attend, and I can finally eat and shop in a country where I speak the language. Those are all good things to keep me going if I start getting sad. And if by chance I am lucky enough to be pregnant, I can share the news with everyone I love, in person, which means the world to me. I'll just leave it at I am trying to remain hopeful :) Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment