Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 13 May 2010

Finally some good news!

This has been a good week for us. Sam finally had a follow up SA (after two years!) and it went well. His count was 82 million (a 60 million improvement) and his morphology was 86% normal and motility was 50%. The motility is a little low but with a count like that who cares. You only need one right? I must admit I was relieved and happy to hear his count was so good but a little sad to carry the burden of infertility on my own. It really is "my fault" now. Sam tells me not to feel that way but I can't help it.
I just returned from my u/s (cycle day 17) and had two follicles on my left(23mm and 20mm) and one on my right (20mm). That's the most I've had and the largest ones I've had. So I should be ovulating this weekend, let the sex marathon begin :)
I almost feel hopeful today, I'm sure that will pass though.
In other news...I've been really good all week counting weight wat.chers points with a friend of mine at work and have been working out consistently. I'm happy to say I've lost 2# already! I'd like to lose about 20# but it'll take me awhile. It just feels good to be motivated and get moving. I've been laying on my couch a little too much this past year.

1 comment:

  1. Rosie - I added you to my reader. I've read every blog post and I loved reading this one. I'm glad to hear you hopeful! Or you know, almost hopeful.

    I hope you can do some reframing. Sure it may be your tubes that aren't flowing the way they should but it's definitely not your fault and in no way are you carrying on with this journey on your own.
    xo
    -B

    ReplyDelete