Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 27 May 2010

Beach Bum

I spent today at the beach...again. I must say my tan is looking mighty fine. Frankly, I'd do anything right about now to postpone thinking about all the negative tests I've taken lately. I'm 10 days post ovulation and all my tests have been without that coveted second line. This month blows! I was so hopeful and now I just feel like a fool. My turn is not coming, and I will be chasing this pipe dream of pregnancy for the rest of my life. My period should be here by sunday and then I can officially start my break from TTC. This break is going to involve training for a marathon and drinking copious amounts of wine. Hopefully these two feats will give me some perspective on my life and what it really means to me. Like I have said before I am lucky in so many ways. How can I let this one failure in my life define who I am or how happy I am? It isn't right. Looks like I'll also be getting that HSG that I have been avoiding for 3 years. Damn!
Looking forward to feeling happy and free from worry again, we'll see when that happens. Have a great weekend. I'll be at work, ughhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment