Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 2 March 2012

Meeting my little bean :)

I know this is a crappy scan but here is my little one! I had my first ultra sound today and it was amazing. As soon as I saw my little bean I started sobbing. The doctor couldn't even keep the image on the screen because of all my heaving. The doctor and my friend Sara and I all started screaming and laughing and crying with joy. I saw the yolk sac, fetal pole, and a beautiful heartbeat flickering away. We couldn't hear it yet but I saw it beating away. It was wonderful. I just cannot believe this is finally happening to me. I told another friend about the baby today and he actually had tears in his eyes. One of the most wonderful parts of this whole experience has been watching people react. It shows how much people care about us and how much they have been on this journey with us. I guess I felt so alone through all of this and then all of a sudden there were all these people standing there rooting for us the whole time. I am truly feeling the love!
I had my first bout of morning sickness today too. I almost had to pull the car over on the way to work this morning. It was bad. I guess I just have to eat something right when I get up to ward it off. It went away but it came back a little this afternoon. I still have the breast tenderness, am pretty sleepy, and have been hitting the bathroom pretty frequently. But other than that I feel pretty good.
I'll be getting another scan next week to see if we can get a better crown rump length and make sure things are still good. I measured one day ahead at 6+1 weeks. I am so thankful for this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment