Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Feeling like shit is a good thing right?

I'm feeling cruddy. Downright cruddy. Don't want to move, or eat, or smile again cruddy. I had no idea how this was going to feel. I guess I thought most women expected to be sick and therefore played the part. But this is serious. I haven't puked yet (for which I am grateful) but I am completely nauseated with awful belly pain 24 hours a day for the last three days. I can't even sleep because my stomach is gnawing away at me. It has caught me by surprise and I feel like a total wuss. Because Sam is gone, I only have the dog to complain to. Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly grateful for this little one, but I have a new found respect for pregnant women. I'm hoping this will pass quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment