Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 27 February 2012

Empty House

I'm all packed up and will be living in an empty house for the next 44 days!!! Which means 44 days until I get home to my hubby and my new house. Life is good!
I'm all about the countdowns right now. Only 4 more days until my first ultrasound. I've been praying every night for my little butter bean in my belly. No matter what happens on Friday I know I am blessed. I have been happier in these past two weeks than I have been in a long time. I am so grateful for this experience and plan to soak up every second. I know the odds, I know anything could happen but I'm choosing to stay positive and pray that this time is my turn. We have waited and struggled. Why not us? Why don't we deserve this? I've even let myself unpack all the baby things I purchased for us while we were trying (and painfully packed away 2 years ago). I read through the Richard Scary books I bought, I looked at the little tiny outfits I bought. It felt amazing to even fathom the idea that this fall I will be a mom. Sam will be a dad. And we will be a little family.


2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I read your BFP post on my bus ride home and was smiling like you would not believe. YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSS!!!!

    I am so incredibly happy for you, friend. This is amazing and I cannot wait to follow along thru pregnancy and beyond!!

    Hugest ever congrats!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you this morning and hoping your ultrasound goes smoothly. You absolutely deserve this and in a short 40 days you'll be home with Sam and enjoying this time!!

    ReplyDelete