Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Updates




I'm still here. Still pregnant. Still nauseous and uncomfortable. Still grateful! I got to see my little bean again last friday and hear the beautiful little heartbeat. It was 147bpm and flickering away. I'm currently measuring 3 days ahead now, YIKES!!!

I finished up school for the quarter and am thankful to have a little two week break from the insanity of studying and writing papers while trying to keep my lunch down. I'm going to quilt and relax through my last few weeks here in Italy. It doesn't seem real that I will be moving home in a short 27 days. I cannot wait to be back with Sam and settle into our new house. Here's hoping our stuff will get there in a timely manner :)


In the last year I have completed 4 quilts and am currently working on my fifth. I thought I would share some pictures of the christmas quilt and the baby quilt I made for my mother and my bff (respectively).



No comments:

Post a Comment