Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 23 March 2012

9 Weeks

This is my first survey! Yippee:

Size of baby: green olive
Total Weight Gain: no gain yet......
Symptoms: Nausea (ugghhh), fatigue, sore breasts, gas, constipation. I feel okay overall, but I've had a few days where I have struggled. I finally caved and got some zofran. It really has helped me tolerate the constant all day nausea.
Maternity Clothes: None yet, everything still fits. I am getting a little bloated in the evenings, but I'm usually in sweatpants by then :)
Sleep: Going to bed very early (7pm) and getting up too early, even on the weekends (445AM). I've never missed my own bed so much. Because I'm moving across the ocean (again) in 3 weeks, all of our stuff has been packed and moved out now for 3 weeks. Hopefully it's floating on a ship by now and making it's way back to our new house. I can't wait to get out of this loaner bed (no box spring, mattress is hard a rock) and into my good new pillow top mattress waiting for me at the new house!
Cravings: Grilled Cheese, fries, cold water, any carbs I can find. I'm running out of things I like to eat, though. Everything sounds good and then once I eat it and I feel sick afterwards, I can't eat it again.
Movement: None yet :)

I can't believe I've made it to nine weeks! I have my first official OB appointment and my dating ultrasound on April 3rd. they may change my due date since I've been measuring ahead for those first two ultrasounds, but honesty who knows? I'm a little worried that I haven't seen the baby for two weeks, but I'm trying hard to trust that everything is okay. I saw that beautiful heartbeat twice and still feel very sick. I have no reason not to believe that for once everything could be okay and actually work out for us. I'm getting really excited about my upcoming move and reuniting with Sam again. I can't wait to finally celebrate this little one with him and enjoy our new house together. It's crazy that I've been going through all of this alone, but I'm hanging in there and getting through it. We are just so lucky that it even happened at all that I can't help but be grateful no matter how screwed up our situation is. I have 19 days left in Italy. I cannot wait to get home and share our news with our parents and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely try your hardest to just trust in things. I'm sure your little olive is doing perfectly!!

    Enjoy these 19 days as best you can!!!

    ReplyDelete