Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 30 December 2010

Florence

Hello all. There has been so much sad news today in the bloggie world. I am thinking about two mom's who lost their babies. Keep them in your prayers.
I am currently cycle day 20 and keeping my fingers crossed. My friend that I knew was pregnant told me yesterday. She was very excited and I did well pretending that I was too. I couldn't help but ask if they were trying. Yes, she replies, since October! It was hard for me to hide my annoyance but I did so anyways. I know how selfish I sound, it actually makes me sick for feeling this way. I just wish that she would have acknowledged how hard this must be for me. She knows what we've been going through and she made no acknowledgment of our feelings. It just pisses me off.
In better news I am heading to Florence today for New Years. I am ready to forget about babies, have fun with all my friends, and celebrate a new year where maybe all of mine and Sam's dreams will come true. Happy New Years to all!

1 comment:

  1. Gah. Those convos are HARD. Congrats on surviving.

    I am hoping so badly that you get some awesome news while you're enjoying Florence. Please let this be it!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete