Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 21 December 2010

My ovaries are awesome :)

I am so excited that the letrazole worked. I had my u/s today and I had a beautiful 18 by 20 mm follicle on the right side. It is only day 11 so it is likely I'll ovulate by day 14. I have NEVER had a cycle this close to normal. Maybe it'll be good for me to ovulate normally and it will give me a better chance of getting pregnant. I feel filled with hope right now. I think a Christmas miracle is in order. Please let it be in my uterus!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such awesome news! Go follie, go! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's great! My lucky cycle was the only one where I ovulated on CD14, so I think you could be on to something there!!!

    ReplyDelete