Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 27 December 2010

Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone had a beautiful holiday. It was a little lonely here buy my tiny little family (Sam and Satchel and myself) made it special. We had a big holiday dinner on the 26th with our navy family. It was stressful getting ready for it, but it was so worth it. Everyone had a blast and the food was fantastic. I made an herb rubbed turkey from Ma.rtha Ste.wart with lemons and on onions on the inside. Two people told me it was the best turkey they had ever had :)
Sam and I spent the week fertilizing that big ole' follicle that I had on Tuesday. I think we had pretty good timing, but I usually think that. I got my + OPK on Saturday afternoon. I haven't gotten my temperature change yet though...hmmm. I may have messed it up because I slept in today, and I had a good amount of champagne and wine last night. I heard that that can mess that up. We may try again today, just for good measure, right?
I'm so excited that I only have two days of work this week and then we head to Florence. This will make my two week wait fly by...I hope. I've been so busy I haven't had much time to get sad so that is good :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment