Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Waiting is the hardest part...

Good morning all! I'm currently 7 days post ovulation and not too excited to continue waiting for the next 7 days. I have no hope. I will feel a cramp or a twinge, I'll notice that my nips are still sore, and for a split second I hope that maybe something is going on in there. Then I remind myself, that this is round 6 of clomid and nothing has happened so far, and nothing probably will. I hate feeling negative like this but I have to protect myself from the huge let down I've been feeling every month. It is torture.
I'm keeping myself busy with school work, beach days, good friends, and a great book. I just finished reading "The Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin. It was a little scandalous, but I loved it. She is one of my favorites. I'm working a lot this week, trying to get stuff done. All is well here in Sicily.
I'm planning on testing on Sunday night or Monday morning. If I can make myself just wait for my period to show I would be impressed. I just love peeing on things, that moment of hope while you wait. In that moment you try to convince yourself that it will be negative but secretly pray that it will be something different that that one frickin line. That this will be the time that you can rejoice and cry for a happy reason for a change. Ahhhh, someday (I hope)!

No comments:

Post a Comment