Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 1 June 2012

And Suddenly I'm out numbered !!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!  And I kind of had an inkling :) I just had a strange nagging feeling that it was a little dude in there. I am mourning the loss of the idea of a little girl (I named her Penelope) but I am stoked to think of the little man that will be here in a few short months. I am 19 weeks today and feeling good. My little belly is poking out a bit and now that I know what we are having we can start shopping! Watch out people this girl has got money to burn!

We got some great pictures during the ultrasound. He wasn't moving much though. I guess my uterus is tilted causing him to slide down and stay laying at the bottom by my bladder and cervix. No wonder I still have to pee every five minutes. He put his business on display for us and Sam was so excited. I know he really wanted a boy so it was great to make his dream come true.  Especially since he already made mine a reality just by creating this little man.

Here are some pictures:



Isn't he just the cutest?! We still haven't decided on a name yet but we have three that we like: Oliver, Benjamin, and Archer. Any suggestions or ideas would be helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment