Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 30 June 2012

23 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: +11 pounds. Yikes! I still feel like that isn't too bad, right? I gained the 6 back that I lost plus another 11 so far. Hopefully it doesn't stay at this alarming rate but my belly is getting BIG. And honestly I love it :)
Symptoms:
Maternity Clothes:  I haven't even bothered with regular clothes. The maternity ones are so comfortable and I've been waiting almost 5 years to wear them, why not indulge right?
Sleep: Sleeping okay, but having a lot of leg cramps in the evenings which gives me restless legs.  I am still pretty exhausted so I'm ready for bed early these days. I start night shifts on Monday, it's gonna be rough but I do like working nights better.
What I'm Eating: I'm still pretty hungry most days but can't eat as much as usual at each setting. I can't even finish a whole sandwhich or burger! But I'm always hungy about an hour and a half later. I've been tearing up some fruit because everything is so fresh these days. I love summer! 
What do I miss: I still long for a glass of white wine or a cold beer....and sleeping on my stomach :) But I can live without these.
What am I excited for: I received all my quilting fabric and my new sewing machine so I'm pretty excited to get cracking on the little guy's room. I found some weiner dog fabric and I'm pretty darn excited about it :)
Movement: I'm feeling my little man moving all over the place these days. If I'm laying on my back I can even see my belly move! He is especially active in the early mornings, he even wakes me up sometimes. I love feeling him rolling around and being rambunctious.

Things have been moving right along over here. We registered on Thursday which made the whole thing a 100x more real and even a little scary. I'm getting nervous about if he gets sick or when I'll have to leave him the first time. But I'm also excited and so grateful to get this opportunity. I know I will try my best to be a good mom to my little guy.

We finally decided on a name too! It'll be....Oliver Anthony.  We both loved the name Oliver and Anthony is after my dad who passed away 10 years ago.  I feel really good about it, and am glad we can call him Ollie instead of "the kid" or "the baby".
Some Belly Pictures:
20 Weeks
23 Weeks with Satchelpants
23 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment