Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Trucking Right Along...

This pregnancy is starting to fly by! I'm 20+4 today and feeling this little guy quite frequently. I felt something about a week and a half ago but I wasn't sure. Now he's moving all over,flipping and even kicking so hard that it made me belly move a couple of times. Sam can't feel anything yet even though we've tried a few times to catch it.  I'm gaining weight and am officially up 5 lbs :( I know it's normal and fine to gain weight but it freaks me out to see that number creeping up now....but I can handle it.My belly is definitely getting bigger and I am in all maternity clothes. I love wearing maternity clothes, I may never go back to normal jeans. Stretchy waists is the way to go :)
 I am enjoying my break from school and starting to nest. I have narrowed down my selections for fabric choices for this little guy's quilt and we picked out some paint colors. I still haven't started the registry but hopefully soon. Here are a few belly pictures (I can't figure out how to get them to flip) :
19 weeks
16 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment