Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 28 May 2012

I'm baaaack......

Size of baby:

Total Weight Gain: -1 # I still haven't reached my pre-pregnancy weight....which is okay with me :) I know my belly is growing and I am measuring right on track. I lost about 6# during the first trimester and I gained back 5# so I'm almost there. Hopefully I'll only gain about 15-20# during the second half of this pregnancy.
Symptoms: Stuffy nose.  No more nausea though, feeling much better these days. I have moved up one cup size in the last 3 months which is crazy. My boobs hurt so bad that I can't even sleep on my stomach.
Maternity Clothes: I'm officially in all maternity pants and shorts.  I can wear a few of my old shirts and dresses but they are getting a little snug and shorter.
Sleep: I miss sleeping on my stomach. I've been using my knee as a kickstand to keep pressure off of my belly and my boobs. I'm sleeping okay but I have to figure something out quick because I am a devoted stomach sleeper.
What I'm Eating:  Anything salty. Chips, fries, pickles, olives, balsamic vinegar on everything :) I'll still eat sweets but I'm not as interested as I normally am.
What do I miss: I'll be honest...I miss beer. And wine. but that's it :)
What am I excited for: Tuesday morning we find out what we are having and I literally CANNOT WAIT!!!! It makes everything so much more real to me.  I can't wait to start working on the room and finalize the name.  And just seeing the little peanut makes me so excited. I'm thinking boy for some reason, but really who knows!
Movement: No movement yet, I'm waiting for it any day now :)

I've been such a bad blogger since I've been home. School has been crazy and work has really taken up a lot of my time. School ends for me next week and have taken the whole summer off to get ready for this baby. With no school work to do, I can just work and focus on enjoying summer and completing projects for the house and the baby. Being home has been lovely and I am enjoying every second. Belly pictures and house pictures to come.

Happy Memorial Day. Thank you to all of those who have served and those who have lost their lives in service. You are gone but never forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you're back! I've been wondering if you'd be posting at all. Can't wait to hear what you're having!! I'm guessing... BOY!

    ReplyDelete