Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 8 May 2011

Mother's Day is a bitch.

When it rains it pours right. It's mother's day. I'm officially the worst daughter ever (haven't even gotten my mom a present and I'm an ocean away from her). I started spotting today, period due tomorrow. I'm not currently speaking to my husband.

I'm so low right now. Why? Why us? Why me? I'm never going to celebrate this day. I will always feel like this. Literal pain in my chest when I think of being childless. I cried several times this weekend already. I'm in pain. I have no one to tell. I have no where to go. I have no options. My heart is broken.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry today is so awful. I know what a broken heart feels like, yet I have no words to offer to make it better. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete