Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Busy Week

Hello bloggie world. I've been busy, like seriously, head spinning, can't sleep, can't eat, worried sick busy. I'm trying to relax, but as all us infertiles know, that is damn near impossible. I'm busy because it is National Nurse's Week and the Navy Nurse Corps Birthday next week. I'm in charge of the nurse's association and we have a ton of fun stuff planned. I planned a run, a rummage sale fundraiser, a cocktail party, a cake cutting, and a breakfast to celebrate with all the nurses. It's been fun, but being the hostess is so exhausting. It sure does make the two week wait fly by though :)

I'm one week in, and I'm doing well. I think I have pretty much given up any hope of this working so I feel more peaceful. I'm doing so well with my lifting and running that I'm finally starting to lose a little weight, and more importantly PEOPLE ARE NOTICING!!! Like strangers are noticing. It feels good. I may never be able to have a baby but by God, I will have a six pack :)

I'm counting down the days to dublin.......15 days! I'm ready to put the stress of nurse's week behind me and relax with some Guiness and some Irish music.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the working out and the positive feedback! That's the best!I really hope that you enjoy your trip to Dublin - I know you will. And Guiness is the best beer on earth! :)

    ReplyDelete