Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 30 May 2011

Memorial Day Weekend....

Is over. Boooo! I love long weekends and am sad this one is coming to a close. Thank you to all of those who have sacrificed for our freedom. It has been a true privielage to serve as part of the US Navy.
I spent the weekend having fun versus being productive. Still haven't touched my quilt and have a big paper that I haven't even begun looming over my head. Instead, I went to the beach, cleaned, worked out, went to BBQ's, got rip roaring drunk, made an ass out of myself (but had sooo much fun), spent a whole day hung over, and spent today out on a paddle boat with friends. It was a blast! I was literally so hung over yesterday, that I couldn't keep anything down, I threw up 5x. Uggghhh! My body can't take that much alcohol anymore, I must be getting old.
I did cry on Saturday night because someone let it slip that another newly married couple is pregnant after trying for like 2 seconds. I have to accept that that is there journey. I can't be mad at the them or think they don't deserve their child because they didn't go through what Sam and I have. I truly believe that there is some reason for all of this. A lesson learned or some act of fate that we have struggled with this so much. This is our journey and they have theirs. It just hurts so much to hear it like that. I literally cannot bring myself to be happy for them, I'll get there eventually. I have to remind myself that it doesn't change anything for us. We still are childless whether they have a baby or not. We still need to save for IVF. We still have a year to wait until we can try and do IVF. Things don't change for us because everyone else has children and we don't. No one ever said life was easy. I'm living proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment