Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 23 May 2011

Back from Dublin.


Hello everyone! I'm back from Dublin and feeling pretty good. I ate too much, drank too much, had vacation sex, walked so much I have shin splints, and slept late. All good things to do during vacation. I'm feeling like a different person. I think I had no idea how much all the medication was affecting me. I broke out really bad the week after my period, I cried a lot that week and then....I was better. I'm more upbeat, I'm not as depressed, and Sam and I are getting along great. I needed this break, I didn't want it, but I needed it. Slowly I am accepting the fact that we are in a holding pattern for at least the next 11 months. I can do it, I just need to focus on living the life I do have instead of focusing on everything I don't have. I'll get there I just need to keep my eyes on the prize!

Hurray for 3 day work weeks! I took today off of work and have friday off to start memorial day weekend, YIPPEEE! I spent yesterday being productive, finished all a dreaded paper, unpacked, called family. And today, I did nothing. It was fantastic. Sometimes you just need to get away from the daily crap and enjoy a whole day of nothing:)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had such a nice vacation away. It definitely helps to recharge every now and then. Enjoy your shortened week!!

    ReplyDelete