Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Productive, just not Re-productive!

Another day without my hubs :( I didn't think I'd miss him this much. I spent the day being uber productive. My house is clean, laundry done, my pharm class has been completed, now what? I'll have the next two and a half weeks free from school which will be amazing but ultimately boring. I spent today finishing up a few last minute details for my upcoming trip to the states and I am getting really excited. 14 months is a long time to be away from the conveniences of the good old USA. I booked tickets to Da.ve Matt.hews in WI on the 4th of July. My three best girlfriends will be with me and I'm beyond excited. I also finished the car rental reservations and booked massages for my mom and I as a belated mother's day outing. We have two wedding to attend as well, where I get to drink excessively and dance my ass off, oh yeah and see some family while I'm at it :) I am truly looking forward to forgetting about Sicily and work and being in the military in general.
On the reproductive front...my HSG is scheduled for friday morning. After my procedure I have 10 hours left of my shift at the hospital. I hope it doesn't make me too uncomfortable. I'm nervous. I never thought that my tubes might be blocked but now it's all starting to make sense. What if they are? Maybe that's why everything has been so unsuccessful. Maybe I'll need surgery or maybe IVF will be our only option. Uggghhh! I hate thinking like that but it's all that's running through my head right now. I just want to get this over with and really enjoy my TTC break, while I secretly hope for a surprise natural BFP. I may sound negative a lot of the time but I am an eternal optimist.

No comments:

Post a Comment