Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Virgin Blogger

Hello to anyone who may find me. This is my first blog attemp, I'm Rose. I'm starting this blog at the bitter end of a two week wait. I've been lurking for 2 years, secretly reading your stories, learning from your struggles, enjoying watching everyone achieve their goals of becoming parents. I have not achieved my goals, I have not found a way to cope, and I am seriously hoping this is it. I was so sure that this month would work, would be different. But alas no...
A little about me I guess. I'm 28 years old, married for 3 years to a wonderful guy. I am a labor and delivery nurse in the Navy. I am currently stationed overseas in Italy. We've been TTC for 2 and a half years. I have PCOS and just finished my third round of clomid without success. I am in love with my dog Satchel, he is truly one of the only things that can console me.
I love scrapbooking and traveling. I just started running to try and lose a few pounds and to distract me from all things pregnancy and baby related.
Everywhere I go, especially after AF shows up or you get a BFN, there is a pregnant lady or a baby. My job consists of caring for pregnant women, which I absolutely love, but it also tortures me. I just have this gnawing feeling it will never be our turn. That my arms will remain empty and I will always feel this longing to be a part of the amazing birth process that I see everyday. I'm jaded today, sorry! AF just showed up today, right when I should be getting my BFP and jumping for joy. Instead I'll curl up on the couch, and pretend that my heart isn't aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment