Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 1 December 2011

I got some good news....finally!

There has been a little flurry of activity in the old trying to have a baby department today. I planned out my very first IUI and got a prescription for birth control pills and letrozole. As it stands I'll be home on house hunting leave visiting my hubby Jan 27-Feb5th. Besides picking out our first house we will also be doing an IUI. I remain unconvinced that this will work, but my hubs thinks we should give it a couple tries before we move to IVF. It feels pretty amazing to get off the bench and out of this standstill we've been in since May. I'm so excited to try something new and get a glimmer of hope back. This brings us one step closer to having a family one way or another and it's just another check in the box on this crazy long journey.
I had a lovely thanksgiving in Vienna, Prague, and Berlin. A great friend of mine and I had a whirlwind trip of 3 countries in 6 days but it was one of the best trips I've ever been on. I haven't laughed that hard in years, she is one funny gal. Prague was my favorite, so unique and so beautiful. I'll post pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you're doing all kinds of adult things during break. I'll have my fingers crossed that IUI brings you a pleasant surprise.
    Love! - Becki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed indeed!

    I look forward to seeing the pics from your travels. I loved Prague and Berlin but was less thrilled with Vienna... it was a long time ago, though, and I really want to go back to all three places.

    ReplyDelete