Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 11 December 2011

Prague/Vienna/Berlin






So a little recap on my lovely trip to eastern europe:
  • Prague has totally stolen the spot that Paris once held - the most beautiful city I have ever visited. I fell in LOVE with the architecture, the skyline, the christmas markets, the people, the beer, and the international food. I enjoyed every second in prague and did some serious christmas shopping while there.
  • Indian food on Thanksgiving day was an interesting treat. Sad to say it was my first time ever having it and I think I am in love! We also had Thai food, latin food, and austrian food, all of which you cannot get in Sicily.
  • Vienna as beautiful, but a little modern and industrial for my liking. It was cold as balls there too, and that made it harder to love. They did have beautiful christmas markets though and I spent some serious dough there too.
  • The incubus concert that the entire trip was planned around (in Vienna) was cancelled on the day of. Of course....I didn't know this, so we showed up pumped for a good show, and there was tiny 8x11 piece of paper on the door saying it was cancelled, due to laryngitis. I was upset, but we tried not to let it ruin our trip.
  • I hit three countries in 6 days with one of the best travel buddies ever. My friend Sara and I laughed through the entire trip. It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment